Saturday, June 11, 2005

Enon, Thunderbirds are now!, Crystal Understanding

On Thursday, June 9th, Matt and I bumped into Nichole and Katie at TT The Bear's Place. They were there to see Thunderbirds Are Now!, I was there to see Enon, and Matt was there. It was an okay event.

No Photos

I try not to take photos using flash until someone else does, to make me feel like less of a jerk. Of course my camera isn't very good at taking photos without a flash. No one took flash photos that night, so I walked away with nothing. Oh well, you know what they look like.

Crystal Understanding

A trippy techno outfit who barely touched their instruments. They had a strobe light going the whole time and danced a bunch. The music was nice, but I've seen better performances.

Thunderbirds Are Now!

They were absolutely wild on stage: running around to the music, knocking things over, and shouting. The music was retro-rock, which is my current least favorite genre. Worth seeing if you like that kinda stuff.

Enon

They were absolutely not wild on stage, made a few mistakes, and played rather boring music. Their first encore was fun and rocking, though. Their second encore didn't happen because the audience left.

Dan Moga staring at Victoria's Secret catalogs

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home