Sunday, August 28, 2005

Neptune, Thank You, Wzt Hearts, Donna Parker

Tags: , , , , ,

I've been extremely busy since the beginning of August so this and the following five posts will be quick, to the point show reviews.

It was August 8th, 2005 when I ventured out to the Midway Cafe alone. It's really a bar with a stage stuck on to it, yet it bored me. At least the music was great.

Donna Parker

Donna Parker (who it turns out is a regular in the local noise shows' audience) had an equipment failure during set up, which is a disaster for her. She did buy a new mixer, but didn't know how to use it. By the time she quit she had figured most of it out, but spent most of the set swearing. What I heard sounded great, though.

Thank You

An absolutely amazing noise rock group, comparable with Neptune. Absolutely worth seeing again

Wzt Hearts

Good, a little too ambient for my tastes, but good.

Neptune

Perhaps the best noise band in Boston. I bought their very, very rare, just-released E.P. which has the song The Late Worm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home